Scholarship opportunities are offered to our students on the local, Regional, and National level.
NABA NNJ Scholarships (Open)
- Scholarships are awarded in May of each year at our annual Scholarship & Awards Dinner. High School and College Students are eligible to apply. Over $10,000 in scholarships have been awarded each year by our chapter.
Eastern Region Scholarships
- Scholarship for ERSC 2018 are complete
- NABA Eastern Region Scholarship applications will be accepted in their entirety if completed online by 11:59PM on Friday, July 13, 2018. Transcripts must be postmarked Friday, July 13, 2018 to be accepted. Recipients are required to attend the Eastern Region Student Conference (ERSC) October 4 – 6, 2018 in Norfolk, VA. In addition, all recipients are required to attend the Scholars Reception and Breakfast during the 2018 ERSC. Actual cash awards will be made immediately following the breakfast. CPA Review courses are non-cash awards and will be presented by November 2018. Cash awards will be distributed once proof of enrollment is received.
National Scholarships (Open)
- Application or no longer being accepted for our National Scholarship Program
- Applications will be open from November 15, 2016 – January 31, 2018
- All scholarship winners must be able to attend the National Convention which takes place each June. Scholarship winners are sponsored to attend this event.
Scholarship Type Award Amounts NABA National Scholarship $1,500 Corporate Partner Scholarships $1,000 to $10,000 NABA Member Scholarship Awards $1,000 to $3,000